Twitch/BF4 Stats

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com

Monday, June 8, 2015

Dirty Bomb Open Beta – Review





The video game market is now swamped with Free-2-Play games, or Pay-2-Win as they’re mockingly referred to when micro-transactions can be used to get ahead of players whom have more time invested. That being said, Dirty Bomb is a F2P FPS with emphasis on micro-transactions, although Mercs can be unlocked using “Credits”, the in-game currency, they also have price tags for real world money so you don’t have to earn credits if you have cash to spare.

Still in beta (as of June, 7 2015) the game seems pretty stable already. Six hours in (60 hours in-game as of June 10th) and I haven’t encountered any noticeable bugs or glitches yet. The gameplay is smooth, the controls are nice and tight. The game itself reminds me of Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead with a bit of Battlefield in the mix thanks to the ability to revive incapacitated teammates, supply ammo and health kits to your teammates. The Barracks tab holds the Mercs, Loadouts, Cases and Boosters menus. Each of the twelve Mercs have different advantages like ammo or health drops, or airstrikes and orbital strikes. I’ve opened three cases so far and all I’ve gotten were Loadout cards. Although, I get my ass handed to me by higher ranked players using Mercs I can’t get yet,the game is fun. The game has “Mostly Positive” reviews on Steam and I highly recommend checking it out. #PlayDirty
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment